Dr. El Sayed Mahmoud
Professor and Program Coordinator of Computer Science at Sheridan
El Sayed's Scholarship Statistics: Research Projects: 17, HQP: 51, Publications: 22, Theses: 8
Teaching and Curriculum Development
- Successfully taught introductory and upper-level undergraduate courses in software engineering, web development, data structures and algorithms, distributed mobility (parallel programming and cloud computing), Business Intelligence and data mining, including Big data.
- Led the development of a new computer science degree with five specializations since Feb 2018
- Designed and implemented fourteen in-class activities that help students to learn crucial concepts.
- Developed five courses in Parallel Programming, Internet of things, Visualization, Distributed mobility and Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Carried out an additional responsibility as a course leader of two mobile computing degree courses titled distributed mobility (cloud computing) and Business intelligence and data mining